Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ram

We just received our morning tea, I think they may have put salt instead of sugar, honest mistake.

The thing about Ram is he doesn't run up to you like the other kids, he kind of stands in the back, watches and smiles. He has the best smile. He joins in, but a lot of times he needs an invite, a little on the shy side. A lot of his characteristics remind me of me when I was younger, he has inhibitions and admittedly he's not the most coordinated or athletic one out there, but some of that may have to do with his reservations. I know though, he has a lot to him and I'm looking forward to getting to see some of it over the next few weeks.
When Sarah and I took a walk yesterday he followed deep behind, I eventually waved him up to join us and asked he wanted to stop a store and have a coke, but he said he was fine. He helped us buy some art supplies for the kids, which have been very useful.


pic with Ram (he's not showing that smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment