Monday, July 5, 2010

observations

observation: the kids love to be held.

The kids insist on taking care of Sarah and I, and they treat us so nicely. Bitisha gave me 4 pillows to sit on while watching tv. She would rather me have 4 and her have zero so I could be comfortable.

observation: they play UNO wrong
I'm going to try to teach them a new way (which is what the directions say)

At this point, just a couple days in, I already want to take a family home, including dog. I'm particularly warmed up to Bhupin, Bitisha and Ram. The dog should come too, he mostly just sleeps, doesn't get enough attention and he seems to have no interest in birds at all.

with Bhupin and Bitisha

observation: my knee is giving me troubles, ugh.

--after lunch--

The girls like to rub my legs because I shave them, and my knees because i missed a spot. They rub them and giggle at the stubble.

Ram gave me a postcard today. He is amazing. There is something special about him. He'll never know how much this postcard and gesture means to me.


Ram (look closely and see the USA pin)

No comments:

Post a Comment